21节.32 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code (L.A.M.C.) permits the 财务办公室 to pay a reward to a person who provides information that leads to the recovery of business taxes for any business that is under reporting or not reporting its City of Los Angeles business taxes. In order to ensure that all business taxpayers pay their fair share of taxes, it is the policy of the City of Los Angeles to encourage informants to submit information concerning unpaid and underpaid business taxes. 为了促进这一政策, no person shall disclose the identity of an informant to any unauthorized person, except to the extent required by law. If other than the informant’s true name is used in furnishing the information, the claimant must include with his or her claim satisfactory proof of his or her identity as the informant.
If you have information you believe would be valuable to the City of Los Angeles, 财务办公室, please complete our online form below:
if you prefer to submit a paper form, please complete form 96.009(一)如下:
一旦完成, please submit this form in person at any 财务办公室 Public Office listed at the bottom of the page or by mail to:
City of Los Angeles, 财务办公室
c / o告密者的程序
In addition to the information required on the form, the following information would be valuable in investigating your claim. This information includes, but is not limited to, the following:
2. Documentation to support allegation (e.g., books, records, other financial data, etc.) and location of the documents
3. Other valuable information that you feel is important (e.g., number of employees, equipment owned/used, etc.)
Who May File A Claim For Reward
Under the above section, you may file a claim for a reward unless the following conditions apply:
1. You were employed by the 财务办公室 at the time you received or provided the information; or
2. You are a present or former City of Los Angeles employee who received the information in the course of your official duties.
File a claim for reward using form 96.009 (a) (see above) and completing the Claim For Reward section.
We will acknowledge receipt of this form and provide you with a control number by mail if you sign the Claim For Reward and provide an address. The control number will be used for identification purposes and for keeping your name anonymous. Please refer to the control number when inquiring about the status of your claim.
The Director of 金融 will make a determination and approve all reward payments. The amount of the reward will be based on the value of the information provided, and:
1. The amount of a reward shall not exceed ten percent (10%) of the additional taxes, 利息和罚金, which are recovered as a result of the information.
2. The Director of 金融 may not offer a reward if the recovery results in a reward of less than $50.00.
财务办公室 Public Offices:
|200 N. 春街101室||1828年Sawtelle大街., Rm 102||范奈斯大道6262号.套房10|
|电话:(844)663 - 4411||电话:(844)663 - 4411||电话:(844)663 - 4411|
|周一至周五:8:00.m. - 5:00 p.m.||周一至周五:8:00.m. - 5:00 p.m.||周一至周五:8:00.m. - 5:00 p.m.|